Health Economics Manager - UK Markets
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager
I am currently partnered with a leading pharmaceutical company who are in the process of expanding their team across the UK. They are seeking a HEOR Manager to lead all health economic and HTA activities across their pipeline which covers Oncology, Infectious Disease, Neurology and Many more areas. They are looking for a hands on professional with experience of leading a number of different HEOR Products across the UK Market.
You will be managing all of the UK's reimbursement activities including overseeing all NICE Submissions, disease monitoring, support screening and clinical biomarkers. You will deal with the process from prelaunch through to post launch and will ensure all value propositions and reimbursement strategies are in line with NHS protocols. As the Lead HEOR Person for UK you will have a close partnership with the Market Access, Medical Affairs, and Public Affairs teams driving projects cross functionally across all areas.
This position is the ideal next step for a Junior Market Access Manager within a Pharmaceutical organisation. You will have more exposure to line management, project management and delivery of projects ensuring your development and success in the HEOR space.
- Understanding of NHS Healthcare Markets
- Experience working with NICE, SMC
- Managing External Vendors fro proposals to timing and budgets.
- Knowledge of HTA Methods and processes (Leading submissions is ideal)
- Project Managing all projects within HEOR with ability to juggle multiple processes and deadlines
- Knowledge of Health Economic Modelling
- Minimum 5 years experience in HEOR, Market Access or HTA
- Line Management Experience
- Pharma Background
- Willingness to Travel Nationally and internationally when needed.
- Experience in Oncology, Neurology, Infectious Diseases
- Ability to engage in and lead a number of presentations and client meetings
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Health Economics Manager - UK Markets
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly