- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
As a Contract Associate, you will be dedicated to a one of our global Biotechnology clients who have an emerging presence in Europe and who are committed to improving lives of patients though innovative and transformative therapies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiation and on-going management of clinical trial agreements with investigator sites.
- Accurate forecast of contract execution timelines in support of timely site start up for the conduct of clinical trials
Communicate and explain legal/ budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines and ensure country specific laws and regulations are followed.
Review and evaluate client requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines escalates deviations as appropriate.
Appraises contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensures adherence to department guidelines; corrects documents and files changes to contracts.
Interact and collaborate with other functional areas, including other study-start up colleagues and CRAs
You will be supported in your role by a dedicated functional manager and benefit from a clear career progression pathway.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a legal discipline
· Experience working in contract administration with an understanding of legally binding agreements
· Ideally you will have experience of negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements with clinical research sites
· Fluency in written and spoken English
For more information please visit: www.prahs.com
Apply for Contracts Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly