Senior QA Auditor
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading CRO who conducts studies and provides services for customers, both pharmaceutical and biotech companies. This role will ensure that the organisation is compliant with the relevant SOPs, regulations and internationally recognised guidelines.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to plan and conduct assigned audits of company processes, systems, facilities, studies and documents including protocols, reports, and computer system validation documents in line with the annual audit programme and appropriate study audit plans to verify compliance and determine the effectiveness of the company's quality systems and procedures with agreed timescales.
- Follow up and close out all assigned audits including agreement of appropriateness of corrective actions to audit findings with relevant internal staff.
- Plan and conduct assigned audits of low to medium risk suppliers and subcontractors to the company by conduct of remote audits.
- Plan, conduct and follow up of audits of high-risk suppliers performed at the suppliers on site premises.
- Assess compliance with the organisation's Quality Management System and ensure appropriate actions are agreed and effectively followed up.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the current regulations, guidelines and company SOPs.
- GCP/ GCLP/ QA/ QMS/ Internal Audit.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.