Experienced Clinical Research Associate | Vaccine Experience | Australia Wide
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Experience Clinical Research Associate | Vaccine & Oncology Experience | Australia Wide
- Vaccine and Oncology therapeutic experience wanted
- Home or Office Based + Competitive salary for the right individual
- Career advancement growth opportunity with tailored training and support programs
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
As a Clinical Research Associate at ICON, you’ll work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment alongside a close-knit team of highly qualified CRAs to identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II – IV, ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and principles of ICH-GCP.
- Independent, proactive work to set up and monitor studies, complete reports and maintain documentation
- Submitting protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval, as well as preparing regulatory submissions
- Balancing sponsor generated queries
- Taking responsibility for study cost efficiency
- Preparation and review of study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals
- Potential to assist in training and mentoring fellow CRAs
You will need
- A minimum of 2 years' of independent monitoring experience in phase I-III trials as a CRA
- Possess a Bachelors degree in medicine, science, or equivalent
- Previous monitoring experience in medium-sized studies, including study start-up and close-out
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and ability to review and evaluate medical data
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Availability to travel least 60% of the time (international and domestic -fly and drive) and should possess a valid driving license. International travel will be dependent on COVID-19 international border regulations.
Benefits of Working in ICON
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.
For any inquiries, please reach out to Charmian Kwan email: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively for a confidential discussion I am also contactable on + 61 439 409 498.