Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I-pharm Consulting is seeking on behalf of a Top Global CRO a Freelance CRA. The home-based contract is ideal for candidates located across the UK and Ireland.
- Effective clinical monitoring skills
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated the application of Good Clinical Practices and applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Strong customer focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
Competitive hourly rate
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of CRA experience
- Experienced Freelancer
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call zara linehan on +44 (0)203 189 0470, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Zara is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / Contract / Freelance / Clinical Research Associate / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Biotech / Biotechnology / Respiratory / Asthma / Cystic Fibrosis / Oncology / Breast / Pancreatic / Lung / Renal / Solid Tumour / Skin / Lymphoma and Non Hodgkin / Cervical / Melanoma / Friedreich's Ataxia / Multiple Sclerosis / Epilepsy / Migraine / Sleep Disorders / Neuropathic Pain / Malignant Pain / Fibromyalgia / London/ Phase II / Phase III / Monitoring / London i-Pharm / Home Based / Country / SCRA / Senior CRA / CTMS / EDMS / GCP / SOP / Oncology