Scientist II (Integrated Drug Substance Development Cell Line)
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are looking for a talented Scientist II to advance the manufacturing of exosome therapeutics by developing and refining cell culture bioprocessing platforms. You will have the chance to join a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical organisation focused on providing a new class of medicines with the potential to transform the treatment of diseases with unmet medical needs.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Responsible to self-sufficiently plan and execute cell culture experiments in high-throughput systems and bench-top bioreactors to develop and characterize upstream processes.
- Uphold good communication with Analytical and Research groups to deepen process knowledge and structure-activity relationships.
- Collaborate, partake and drive decision-making within the project team by leading scientific and technical discussions.
- To perform design of experiments to establish linkage between cell culture media conditions and exosome yield and quality attributes.
- Resolve technical problems through prior knowledge of cell physiology/metabolism and application of statistical methods to experimental design and analysis.
- Manage and maintain data in an organized manner.
- Prepare technical reports, tech transfer documents, and scientific presentations as needed.
- Author scientific manuscripts and patents. Present work internally and externally.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated capability to troubleshoot, design/execute thoughtful experiments, and implement innovative solutions.
- A robust work ethic with capability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Requires an advanced degree in cell biology, biochemistry, biochemical engineering, or a related scientific discipline with relevant industry experience (PhD 2+ years, MS 5+ years).
- Expertise in mammalian cell line development and/or cell culture media optimization.
- Advanced knowledge of scientific principles, mammalian cell culture research, and implementation strategies.
- Previous experience in development and transfer of production processes for cGMP manufacturing of biologics (experience with viral vectors or nanoparticles is a plus).
- You are proficient with setup and operation of lab-scale bioreactors, including cell harvest/clarification.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Scientist II (Integrated Drug Substance Development Cell Line)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly