6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance by Labcorp. Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of ground-breaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients-and your career.
COVANCE by labcorp is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. We have an exciting opportunity available to join our team.
We are now recruiting for a Senior CRA , to join our Clinical Operations team in the UK . If you enjoy working in a supportive environment, honing your clinical research and scientific skills, we would love to hear from you.
- All aspects of site management as detailed in the project plans
- Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs.
- Case Report Forms (CRF) review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on Covance or client data management systems
- University degree in life sciences (preferably in pharmacy), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure
- At least 3 years of p revious monitoring experienc e.
- Have a full understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Advanced site monitoring skills
- Advanced study site management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to train and supervise junior staff
- Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritizes workload for self and team
- Ability to work within a project team
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Valid Driver's License