Clinical Research Coordinator
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Entry level
My client is an independent clinical research site based in North Carolina. Their research focuses on diseases of the endocrine system. They have an opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate to join their team!
The Clinical Research Coordinator will be an individual responsible for supporting Clinical Operations Team members with project-specific support related to the conduct of clinical trials activities. As a Clinical Research Coordinator, you will assist the clinical research teams in ensuring the most effective and efficient conduct of clinical research studies by providing administration and project tracking support.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provides Clinical Operations Team members with administrative and project-specific support related to the conduct of clinical trials
- Responsible for maintaining clinical study trackers
- Adheres to Clinical Standard Operating Procedures and Good Clinical Practice ICH Guidelines
- Helps coordinate and contributes to reviewing study documents
- Helps coordinate project team meetings, agenda & minutes
- Helps coordinate distribution of clinical trial supplies
- Assists in supporting review of clinical trial data
- Assists with auditing and maintaining TMF
- Verifies and tracks invoices
- Tracks the collection, shipment, and analysis of clinical samples
- Attending study team and department meetings while assisting with meeting logistics (scheduling, room and equipment set up, attendance tracking), agenda preparation, draft meeting minutes, and collating materials for meetings
- Developing an understanding of clinical trial research through exposure to research protocols, the drug development process, clinical meetings, Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines as related to Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator.
- Experience working on US clinical trials
- Experience in liver disease, diabetes and weight loss is desirable.
- GCP certificate required.
- Ability to work independently and excellent written communication, oral communication, and organizational skills are required
- Ability to work on multiple clinical projects and manage priorities effectively
- Strong interest in clinical trials and initiative to learn and participate in projects of increasing responsibility
If you believe that you are the right person for this role, please apply now. Alternatively, if you believe you know somebody in your network who would be suited to this position please forward the details, we offer a competitive referral fee. We also have a presence on LinkedIn and Twitter, or you can sign to our mailing list on our website to be kept up to date with our roles.
As specialist recruiters in life sciences, our mission is to create a positive impact in the world. We place visionary people in thriving cultures where they can create a brighter future. Our impact and what that means to society is why we go the extra mile. We even baked it into our name, Medella, which means to heal. Pairing brilliant scientists with brilliant companies we find wildly exciting, and it drives everything
Apply for Clinical Research Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly