Real World Data Business Lead
- Experience Level
South East UK Office & Homeworking
Salary: c.£50,000 & commission & benefits
Working with a Global specialty pharmaceutical business, you’ll join an exciting and growing company who are expanding their innovative access programs for patients in need.
In the position of Business Lead, you’ll be responsible for Real-World Data services lifecycle from BD strategy development through implementation, technical sales and ongoing growth of the RWD function.
To be successful in this role you’ll love working with data and sharing how beneficial RWD can be in a pharmaceutical setting. You’ll be showing technical solutions, developing practical strategies and plans for clients, and educating potential customers on the impact you can have on their business.
You’ll provide a consistently providing first class services to customers, you’ll enjoy business development and you’ll always have the commercial outcome in mind.
Your clients will vary from CROs, pharmaceutical companies or technology solution providers to the pharma industry.
You’ll work closely with the lovely BD and Program Management team, developing solutions together in a collaborative fashion with the client putting their goals at the heart of everything you do.
It’ll be an opportunity to help grow the division and your career, support global pharma and biotech clients as they develop and commercialise novel medicines and all within a fast paced, friendly and exciting business.
What’s on offer
c.£50’000 base salary, commission plan, 27 days annual leave, wider company benefits, great team environment, a company that encourages personal development within the organisation.
- Life sciences or business graduate
- Experience in Epidemiology or being a qualified Epidemiologist with a passion for Commercial growth would be highly beneficial.
- Experience of working with EDC (electronic data capture) and/or RWD (real world data) platforms
- A background from a CRO, Pharmaceutical or a RWD providing consultancy is required
- Able to meet with clients and potential customers, presenting, demonstrating technical solutions and key differentiators to global decision makers and influencers
- Ideally an understand of, or experience within unlicensed medicines or broader drug assessment processes for rare medical conditions.
If this description sounds like you, we’d love for you to apply now or contact me on Lorna@bluepelican.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorna-plowright-7b065562/]]>