- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you pride yourself on your integrity? We do what’s right for our employees, patients and partners, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Warehouse and Supply Chain team are responsible for the all warehouse and storage activities, procurement and supply chain across all sites, working to GMP standards.
We are currently recruiting for a Distribution Controller to join the team. The purpose of this role is to assist with the co-ordination and distribution of materials for Warehouse and Supply Chain. This includes all shipments and transportation inter site, customer, CMO and offsite storage of cold chain materials.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Pick and packing of all shipments and material movements to and from internal/eternal customers /CMO’s for Supply ChainComplete documentation to meet customs requirements, packing specifications, and compliance
- Update clinical trial inventory in IFS system
- Liaise with third parties in accordance with customer requirements
- Transport OXB materials to customers, CMO’s, and offsite storage
- Act as back up to the Logistics Coordinator
- Maintain inventory of all critical shipping materials.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in distribution activities
- Understanding of GMP requirements
- Working Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Broad Knowledge of supply chain activities
- Experienced in the transportation of cold chain materials
- Broad Knowledge of inventory management
- Knowledge of distribution and transportation
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Demonstrate experience in a supply chain role preferably in GMP environment.
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives
No agencies please