Quality Assurance Manager
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Gloucestershire
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- Ensuring compliance with Company QA and GDP requirements.
- Ensuring consistent implementation of the QMS across the Company, including proactive management of:
- Initial qualification and ongoing/periodic validation of suppliers
- Initial qualification and ongoing/periodic validation of customers
- Change control
- Deviation management and Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) management
- Customer and supplier complaints
- Capturing key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Training (GDP training as well as other non-pharmaceutical related training programmes)
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Quality Risk Management
- Product Recall
- Record management and document retention
- Stock management practices
- Pre-distribution internal batch checks
- Providing QMS support to the Medical Affairs, Finance and Commercial departments
- Maintaining ongoing ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certification
- Coordinating the communication and investigation of manufacturing deviations and product quality complaints.
- Control and preparation of PQRs.
Full job description available on application
- A degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or a Biomedical Science.
- A demonstrable commitment to continuous professional development through self-directed learning and completion of appropriate training courses.
- Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with solid knowledge and experience in the quality and compliance of medicines. A knowledge of injectable medicines would be useful.
- Proven experience of implementing/managing quality systems in a GxP environment.
- Integrity and application of sound professional judgement
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail with the ability to prioritise, plan and organise work in line with customer and business needs.
- Effective communication of information (written and verbal) at levels appropriate to the needs of healthcare professionals, regulatory bodies, business partners, internal customers and the general public.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for Quality Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly