Statistical Programmer (remote-based)
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Statistical Programmer to join a global CRO who are focused on providing solutions for the welfare of patients. This role is remote based and on a permanent basis.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To directly communicate with internal and client statisticians and clinical team members to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines.
- Provide forward-thinking technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to SP teams and Statistical Programming department, for complex studies.
- You will have the ability to interpret project level requirements and develop programming specifications, as appropriate, for complex studies.
- To fulfil project responsibilities at the level of technical team lead for single complex studies or group of studies.
- Perform, plan co-ordinate and implement the following for complex studies, the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures. Listing and the programming of analysis datasets and transfer files for internal and external clients and the programming quality control checks for the source data and report the data issues periodically.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, social, leadership skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on numerous projects, plan and prioritise activities.
- A robust understanding of clinical trial data and extremely hands on in data manipulations, analysis and reporting of analysis results.
- Advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language.
- Expertise in SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/ODS, SAS/SQL is essential.
- Expertise of SAS® Base, and good knowledge of SAS® graph and SAS® Macros is essential.
- You will have at least 8+ years of experience in Statistical Programming in pharmaceutical or medical devices industry.
- Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- Experience as technical team lead directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team.
- Previous experience with SDTM Implementation and ADaM implementation according to CDISC Standards.
- Must have excellent knowledge of CDISC standards (SDTM andADaM).
- An in-depth understanding of relational database components and theory.
- Good understanding of ICH E6, ICH E3, ICH E8, ICH E9 and clinical research processes.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Statistical Programmer (remote-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly