CDM Contract - Top Pharma
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are looking to speak to Professionals with Data Management experience, in a Clinical setting, in relation to a contract with a Top Pharma company!
This is a 12 Months Contract with a Pharmaceutical Company that is currently getting a lot of traction in the market, as the ones to watch, which will add a significant amount of value to your profile, meaning you will secure future roles easier and earn more money!
We suggest you apply now as we have Interview slots available next week!
- Recognized degree in life sciences, mathematics, statistics, informatics or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry within Clinical Research and / or Clinical
- Data Management with good level of functional expertise in Data Management
- Good knowledge of international clinical research regulations and requirements (e.g., International Conference on Harmonization - Good Clinical Practice (ICH/GCP))
- Experience in clinical trial databases and applications, clinical data flow, data review, and (e)Case Report Form (CRF) design
- Ability to lead and coordinate the activity of Data Manager(s) allocated to his/her study
- Good organizational and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Call me, Alex Manea, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on A.Manea@nonstop-recruitment.com or : +41 435 080 817 , please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover