PK Data Analyst
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior have an exciting opportunity for an PK Data Analyst to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will be responsible for conducting pharmacokinetic (PK) data analysis and reports.
- You will communicate scientific results to DMPK project leaders.
- You will upload data into database.
- You will work in a team of PK scientists.
- You will perform the PK (pharmacokinetic) evaluations for early screening and mechanistic studies and support software qualification using Phoenix as standard software.
- You will perform the weekly monitoring including data upload to a biological database.
- You will prepare reports for pharmacokinetic studies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: able to navigate complex environments, to deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Communication, scientific rigor, you have willingness to learn new software's and methodologies.
- You have critical thinking through questioning the results versus data.
- You like to work in a team.
- You have high organizational skills.
- Scientific background: Minimum Bachelor/Master in biochemistry, pharmacy or chemistry.
- 1 to 3/4 years of experience in pharmacokinetics (can be in industry, academics or in studies).
- Fluency in English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.