Principal Scientific Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A growing biopharmaceutical organisation in Switzerland are currently looking for Principal Scientific Associate to join them on a contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to be at an organisation focused on discovering, developing and bringing more, pioneering medicines to patients.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Organisation of laboratory activities. Follow the processes defined in Guidelines and SOP's.
- Development, optimization and implementation of analytical methods, e.g., for purity-, stability-, validation-, content-, and potentially genotoxic impurity determinations as well as write-up of these documents for implementation.
- Proper documentation of all analytical activities according to Good Documentation Practices through compilation of all analytical testing records (e.g., notebooks, raw data hardcopies).
- Partake and collaborate in meetings at intra- and inter-departmental level (e.g.,CMC).
- Conduct of release, retest, stability studies, transfer and validation analyses.
- Review, interpretation and documentation of analytical data including results from method development, release, retest, validation, stability, and transfer.
- Write-up and review of analytical protocols, reports and specifications.
- Assurance of adequate maintenance and operation of analytical equipment according to GMP.
- Drafting and review of CoAs, Analytical results sheets, specification.
- Ensuring of cleanliness of laboratory and workspace.
- Independently designs and executes projects or experiments with hands on involvement.
- Independently reviews scientific work in project related activities.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Good troubleshooting skills for analytical analyses.
- Good knowledge of GMP. High flexibility, advanced communication, time management and team-working skills.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and to take initiative.
- Life-long learning mindset and strong sense of accountability.
- Should actively seek for technical solutions to improve quality and productivity.
- Proficient in English.
- Apprenticeship-, College-, or university-degree or equivalent education in the field of chemistry, biology, biochemistry, pharmacy, or chemical engineering with apprenticeship 11+, 9+ years BS, 6+ years MS or 0-2 years PhD experience.
- Ability to efficiently plan, execute and document analytical experiments in a GMP compliant pharmaceutical environment.
- Good knowledge of analytical chemistry with advanced knowledge of sample preparation, HPLC and spectroscopic instrumentation.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.