Medical Writer - Oncology
1 day left
- Experience Level
My Client is a fast-growing medical communications agency. They are passionate about fueling great conversations in health. They do this by developing scientific content to spark debate and stimulate dialogue with their global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Their international team offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning, and is specialized in creating innovative medical education and communications programs.
Are you looking to further your career in medical communications and education? Medical Communications Managers work within teams to develop, drive and deliver high-quality, medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals, focusing on delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials.
Essential requirements are:
- A strong scientific background especially Oncology: an advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD) in a medical, clinical, or associated scientific specialty (or relevant work experience in Pharma plus a bioscience degree at Masters level as a minimum)
- Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company, or other directly relevant experience
- Experience in medical affairs and/or marketing positions in the Pharma industry – a strong advantage!
- Marketing knowledge would be a plus!
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education materials
- Strong project management and client liaison abilities
- Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
You will have the opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients within an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
The right candidate will have many opportunities for growth and career development and receive a great benefits Package.
Interested? Send your CV now!
Apply for Medical Writer - Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly