GDP Quality Manager
- Experience Level
An exciting new opportunity to work as a GDP Quality Manager for one of the most successful and innovative pharmaceutical organisations across the globe.
You will be part of overseeing the operational quality across warehousing, distribution and transportation, as well as managing the quality and compliance issues for the Regional Distribution Centres (RDC’s). This role will allow you to get involved in the resolution of quality and compliance issues and taking a stand in identifying the risks as well as mitigating them.
- Drive the product quality and compliance issues across the QMS against regulatory requirements
- Take responsibility for escalating GDP events as well as piloting risk mitigation and identification for RDC’s
- Evaluate GMP/GDP compliance and risk and take responsibility for QA audits
- Support compliance and change management for the QMS
- Responsible for processing the QA information through electronic systems such as JDE, SAP etc
- Strong experience with GDP regulations related to transportation, distribution and warehousing
- Familiarity with cGMP/GDP, ISO and ICH with strong knowledge of commercial quality requirements
- Expertise in the pharmaceutical industry in QA and compliance for manufacturing and distribution (GDP)
- Ability to review and manage documentation (transport, shipping, GDP documents preferred)
- Track record of working with external GMP/GDP suppliers
In return you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rate
- 7 months contract with possibility of extension
- Be a part of an extremely motivated team of specialists
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Loren at +44 1273 059 766 / +41 615 880 066 or email your CV to email@example.com. Loren is a Senior Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. In the course of this job offer, the selected employee will be employed for the hiring of services. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.