Line Manager Genomics
2 days left
- Experience Level
Team lead in Target Identification
Focus of role:
- A key role responsible for multiple projects across different therapeutic areas within company including Functional Genomics and Validation etc.
- Matrix management role and leadership of team, working with external relationships and internal expert teams within biotechnology company.
- Be a point of strong guidance and expertise in Validation, Functional Genomics and Target Identification.
- Be able to represent companies capabilities to prospects,
- Generate new business opportunities through the preparation and review of scientific proposals.
- Resource allocation responsibilities within timelines and specific requirements.
- Novel contributions the the contribution of business goals.
- Be a point of leadership for development, implementation and maintenance, of new and existing technical capabilities that will impact future projects.
What do you need to bring?
- PHD in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or relevant discipline
- Several years experience in non-academic setting following Post-doc.
- Publications and expertise in genetic Target Identification, Validation and Functional Genomics.
- Contributing to the delivery or validation of targets for pre-clinical development
- CRISPR or RNAi based screening experience (essential)
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Excellent communicator
- Highly driven and dynamic individual with ability to cope with meeting deadlines and multiple projects
- Independent, entrepreneurial thinker
- Fluent English speaking and writing
Nice to have
- Broad understanding and expertise in drug discovery activities beyond job description, such as in vitro pharmacology and phenotypic drug discovery would be a strong plus.
- Experience working with iPS derived or Primary Cell models and application of functional genomics
- German advantageous
What we can offer you...
- Flexible working; requires 2/3 days on site per week
- Permanent position in world-leading biotechnology company
- Diverse, International working culture
- Creative, innovative and dynamic environment
- Capital forming benefits, holiday, performance-based bonus
Apply for Line Manager Genomics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly