Managing Director / Practice Lead
1 day left
- Experience Level
Our client is a VC-backed Healthcare AI and Machine Learning Predictive Data and Analytics organisation. Through cutting edge technology, they leverage data from the public sector and private healthcare companies both nationally and globally, providing organisations with solutions specifically related to improving quality outcomes, safety, efficiency, and overall world-class patient care.
The role of the MD / VP Life Science is to provide leadership and direction for the new life science division. You will proactively contribute to the continued growth of business through development of the proposition to pharma, both organic and new business development, directing and facilitating world class delivery across all accounts.
Every day you will follow their core principle of respecting the technical whilst delivering the practical. You will be combining the need for commercial strategy and foresight with your technical ability to solve of all types of problems.
We're looking to receive applications from candidates with the following background only:
· Broad Consulting experience, focusing on the Pharma / Biotech industry
· Proven Leader who can build a team from scratch and manage their strategic direction –
previous oversight of HEOR, Access and RWE teams strongly preferred
· Ability to develop and sell a unique proposition – business development and client
· relationship management will be key
· Proven track record in spotting business opportunities and synergies
· Comfortable handling the division’s P&L
· Leadership and direction: Recognized leader and accountable for outstanding quality of
delivery across multiple projects.
· Strategic and technical leadership: Provide strategic and technical expertise and leadership
both to clients and internal project teams.
· Quality analysis, review and delivery sign-off: Review approaches and methodologies, and
provide final sign-off of deliverables.
· Process improvement: Create, maintain and implement deliverable processes to ensure
operational quality and consistency.
· Thought leadership: Recommend novel methodological approaches to improve their services,
offerings and ways of working.
· Publications and conferences: Review internal development of peer-reviewed
· Business development : Support the business development (BD) team and BD targets for
existing clients and new clients by leading proposals and pitches to convert business leads,
and actively manage the development of new offerings.
· Line management and internal initiatives: Support team members with their personal
development plans, be a first point of contact for any questions or issues and provide
actionable and constructive feedback to help team members grow. Sign-off multiple internal
initiatives which contribute to the client’s vision, mission and culture
· Entrepreneurial mindset with broad commercial understanding
· Have the ability to work in the grey – using initiative to map uncharted territory
· Expert communicator
· Dedicated and passionate
· Looking to become a lynchpin in a growing business, and a key part of the organization’s success
· UK offices located in London
· Flexible working arrangements to allow for office and/or remote working
· (Note: all employees are currently working remotely due to COVID)
· Some occasional travel will be required
· Competitive Base Salary
· Generous Share Options
Apply for Managing Director / Practice Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly