Scientist / Senior Scientist – ELISA - Middlesex
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have a fantastic opportunity available as a Scientist or Senior Scientist within an innovative and exciting laboratory performing custom biomarker analysis for clinical trials. Each experiment is unique to each clinical trial and client ensuring a diverse and rich scientific environment and broad experience for the successful candidate. This is a great chance for someone with a background and interest in immunology to enter into a more senior responsible scientific position working closely with the Team Lead as the second most senior person within the team.
- Manage all projects and studies executed by the department, including training, mentoring and supervising other division staff in scientific aspects
- Perform assays with various samples with minimal supervision
- Support with the development of various innovative assays
- Involvement with multiple projects in a fast-paced laboratory environment
- Ensure strong adherence to regulatory compliance and safety requirements, involving GCLP, SOPs, H&S policies and other related documents
- Further responsibilities detailed in formal job description (to be disclosed after application)
- MSc degree in Lifesciences/ Biological Sciences (ideally immunology related) OR 2-3 years’ experience of equivalent work in a relevant technical role
- Prior experience working in a regulated environment in addition to their studies
- Experience running and analysing immunological assays (Flow Cytometry, ELISA, ELISpot, ECL etc.)
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Simon Trebilcock at Barrington James. Simon is a Specialist Recruiter with 7 years recruitment experience in Science, a MSc in Molecular Biology and a BSc in Chemistry. Simon will discuss the opportunity in detail with you facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Simon” at strebilcock (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.