Principal Quality Assurance Officer GDP
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Site based in Berkshire
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- Reporting to the Global Transportation Quality Leader, the Principal Quality Officer will provide expert support for the development and implementation of a Global Quality Management System (Processes, procedures) and Operations distribution model for commercial vaccine distribution from Global manufacturing plant to clinical dosing and delivery locations. The position has the purpose of developing and maintain systems and Quality Operational decisions that support continuity of supply and product disposition.
- The Principal Quality Officer will be an individual contributor to a cross functional team, be a technical expert in both Good Manufacturing and Distribution Practices for Intercompany Operations, lead and support the management of complex changes, investigations and competent authority inspections.
Full job description available on application
- Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific discipline with relevant experience (Preferably Biology / Chemistry/ Pharmacy/Life Sciences)
- Advanced practical experience in pharmaceutical transportation, digital technologies, vaccine manufacturing, and control measures
- Experience in Quality administered systems. Previous use of SAP and Trackwise® QMS providing a significant advantage
- The Principal Quality Officer will have an advanced theoretical knowledge and practical implementation of the legislative and QMS requirements within the GDP Transportation and GMP Manufacturing space.
- Ideally international GDP experience
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality
Apply for Principal Quality Assurance Officer GDP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly