Medical Advisor/Final Signatory
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Small, niche pharma
A Northern Europe headquartered, science driven business; our client is focused on bringing products to the market that cater to unmet needs. With a great platform of science and commercial success as a foundation they’re already improving the quality of people’s live in ways that make a huge difference. They want to do more and with this in mind they’re building on their existing medical capabilities by recruiting for a Medical Advisor/Final Signatory.
You’d be joining a small but well established and incredibly high calibre team of UK / Northern Europe focused medical affairs colleagues. Working within the global medical organisation you’d be a key contributor both in terms of delivering against functional activities as well as helping the organisation shape and drive its medical strategy. Having helped the organisation recruit the existing UK team I can speak with confidence about their quality – they’re not only outstanding professionals but also incredibly engaging, warm and fun.
- Develop and implement strategic Medical Affairs plans in the UK and IRE
- Working as a key liaison between a wide range of external customers and the organisation.
- Acting on request for a wide range of insights pertaining to the products and the disease area.
- Driving medical education activities.
- Acting as a final signatory for a wide range of promotion material
- Actively working on Advisory Board management
Because the team is small you can expect to be working on a huge range of activities. Everyone in the team is supportive and no one has an ego about the specific tasks they take on.
- Either a UK registered pharmacist or a GMC registered Physician. This is absolutely non-negotiable.
- Experience as a Final Signatory.
- A passion for patient care and delivering a best in class medical solution.
- A positive pull towards a small, highly entrepreneurial organisation. This is not big pharma and you’ll need to have a real interest in working in a niche business
What my client offers is the opportunity to work with a team you’ll love. I know both people in the medical team here and hold them in the highest esteem both from a professional and interpersonal perspective.
You’ll also be working for a really small, successful and still developing company. No two days will be the same and you’ll have the opportunity to bring a lot of your own ideas and projects to the table. This role would really suit someone who wants to work in a role that has a mixture of operational, project and strategic responsibilities.
The difference this company is making can’t be understated. The patients benefiting from their products are really underserved and you’d be helping change their lives and those of their families.
If you have the core requirements and this is something that interests you, we’d love to hear from you.]]>