Veterinarian - Medical Manager - Mastitis - flight to Paris
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
NonStop Animal Health is working with a Multinational Company of the industry to recruit for a MEDICAL MANAGER responsibel for the Mastitis expertise in liquid antibiotics for Europe and part of the Global Market.
This is not a sales position, you would instead apply your technical skills and knowledge to make the animal health environment evolve.. If you like to make quick decisions, networking and managing the processes, this is the offer for you!
What this position would offer you:
- Great environment to work in, with a down to earth atmosphere and freedom to implement new changes.
- possibility to enter into a multinational company in which you are not a number and can make the difference
- Be the face and the voice of the company for world wild symposium.
- technical role in which you will support the Sales Network, develop and coach it, manage Suppliers and work closely with Top clients (B2B channel)
- For the Species and/or the therapeutic area (s) under your responsibility, develops the technical information package relevant for our customers and on the commercial level
- Contributes to the product positioning and definition of technical arguments to support sales.
- Put in place the appropriate educational tools (documents, physical courses, e-learning…) dedicated to Marketing Group and Technical and Marketing Managers of the subsidiaries Makes sure that everyone has the required medical/technical skills and product technical information to promote the product
Relationship with Internal technical veterinarians
- Maintain tight connection with each of the local technical veterinarians in charge of the same area
- Gather field technical services veterinarians into an interactive network sharing experience, knowledge and ideas in a collaborative mode
Support for marketed essentials
- Proposes and leads initiatives (testimonials, Phase IV, symposia organization...) to continuously improve the medical/scientific knowledge on our essentials in your areas of responsibility
Identification of medical needs for New offer definition
- Through a customer centric approach, identifies the needs of our client in particular on the medical aspect and in their day-to-day application
- Proposes ideas for incremental innovation, life cycle management projects or services to improve our offer
- Develop and run a network of opinion leaders influential in his/her area of responsibility, as ambassadors of our products, to identify unmet needs, and innovation/life cycle avenues.
Contribution to new product innovation project
- As team member (or team leader) of a pre-project or project contributes to the achievement of the objectives of the team within the defined timelines and budget constraints
- Is a key contributor to the definition of the target product concepts and profiles request, gives a medical contribution on the R&D activities, in particular in vivo efficacy studies in target species (preclinical and clinical)
Indicators and administrative tasks
- Ensures the management and planning of your activity, keeping budgets, writing and / or applying procedures
- Make the appropriate internal declaration to comply with the anti-gift and transparency laws.
- With the support of legal team, manages the contractual process required for your activity (KOL, phase IV studies…)
MAIN WORKING RELATIONSHIPS (outside the hierarchical link):
- Tech services and marketing of subsidiaries, Corporate marketing, Key Account team, Scientific managers, Species team, DRPI, DDA, DPR, PCC, RDP, DIQ,
- Medical experts, opinion leaders, practitioners, breeders, professional organization
- Veterinarian, it's a plus if you are certified from an European college
- 3+ years experience as Technical Manager or in R&D
- Fluent in English (french is not mandatory)
- If you feel eligible and don't want to miss this opportunity, write to Maeva Stramigioli and send your CV in a WORD format at A.Safaryan@nonstopconsulting.com