Quality Control Analyst/Technician
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Title: Quality Control Biologist
Location: Milton Keynes
For one of our global clients, we urgently require a talent QC Analyst/Technician to join on an initial 12-month contract. In this role you will support activities in the areas of qualification of critical reagents (biomaterials) used in Bio-assays, such as ELISA coats, ELISA conjugates, whilst supporting analytical method validation / improvements and method transfers for Biology and Microbiology labs between sites.
- Expertise in Immunology techniques such as ELISA’s, haemagglutination tests, antigen mass assay is essential.
- Understanding of microbiology techniques is beneficial.
- Validation of biomaterials used in in-process and final product testing.
- Biology/Microbiology method validation / improvements and test transfer between labs/sites.
- Drive change management for introduction of new / improved methods and validation of new equipment.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of GMP Quality Systems
- Technical expertise in ELISA’s and other immunology techniques, including microbiology techniques
- Minimum 5 years of experience with excellent understanding of testing within a laboratory environment
- Laboratory investigations
- Validation and method development
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.