Study Co-ordinator - Bioanalysis
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you have a degree in science and are you interested in working in the scientific industry?
Are you looking for a role with training and career progression opportunities?
Do you want to be a part of the world's leading drug development company?
At Covance by Labcorp in Harrogate, North Yorkshire we are looking to recruit a Study Coordinator to join our Bioanalysis department.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the activities of key client studies in compliance with GxP regulatory guidelines
- Working closely with Lead Scientists/Study Managers to support all phases of bioanalysis studies
- Drafting study documentation & generating study data
- Overseeing report production through finalization and archiving of data
- Liaising with clients regarding study issues and working as part of a larger team to ensure the study is completed in a timely manner
What Covance can offer you:
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health coverage and contributory pension
- Ability to work with a variety of different clients on wide ranging projects
- Flexible working and career development opportunities
- Scientific degree (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Sciences etc)
- OR relevant scientific industry experience
- Writing reports or administrative experience would be beneficial
- Excellent computing skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets (e.g. Microsoft Office packages and Microsoft Project)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload, with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills