Senior or Principal Statistical Programmer (remote-based)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior has partnered with a Global 'Top 10' Pharmaceutical company who are in search for a Senior or Principal Statistical Programme to join them remotely anywhere in the USA.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To act as the 'Lead Programmer' for 2-3 key projects within the company's newly-acquired Oncology portfolio.
- The company largely outsource their programming activities, so you will be responsible for overseeing the outsourced activities - ensuring quality throughout the deliverables and timely delivery according to project milestones.
- There will still be a technical element to the role - you will QC and re-program analysis datasets, SDTMs and TFLs, when required.
- As 'Lead Programmer', you will work closely with Programming Directors to successfully submit your projects to Health Authorities - acting as the primary contact to respond to adhoc requests and queries from the Health Authorities.
- PhD (preferred) or MSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5+ years' experience as a Statistical Programmer within the Pharmaceutical industry - working at a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech organization.
- Strong knowledge and application of CDISC - SDTM and ADaM.
- Excellent user of SAS software.
- Experience as a 'Project Lead Programmer'.
- Apply now:
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.