Site Support Engineer, Budapest
- Experience Level
- Entry level
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, advanced analytics and technology solutions to the life sciences industry. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA applies human data science — leveraging the analytic rigor and clarity of data science to the ever-expanding scope of human science — to enable companies to reimagine and develop new approaches to clinical development and commercialization, speed innovation and accelerate improvements in healthcare outcomes.
For our newly renovated Budapest office we are looking to hire a Site Support Engineer whose scope will be to assist, advise, support and guide local staff with 2nd level IT queries. Below you can find more details on the role itself.
Under general supervision, provide remote second-tier Information Technology (IT) support to end-users, to restore service and / or identify and correct core problem.
- Recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties and recommend system modifications to reduce user problems.
- Escalate more complex problems to appropriate level of management and provide information on problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding target dates.
- Adhere to established IT policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems, goals and procedures.
- Provide creative, effective solutions and recommend procedures and resources to enhance efficiency, productivity, and end user satisfaction.
- Provide training to end-users when indicated.
- Provide guidance to less experienced Service Desk staff in areas such as problem resolution, communication, etc.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the day-to-day operating environment, available tools, and client applications. Maintain a working knowledge of Service Desk and IT Operations procedures related to client services.
- Perform other duties as required.
- May be required to perform duties outside working hours. This will be managed according to the applicable country legislation.
What are we looking for?
- Fluency in Hungarian and conversational level of English language
- Ability to work office-based in Budapest
- Experience with IT Administration/support
- Customer focus
We will offer a permanent contract and the stage to grow and progress for a motivated and talented person. The manager would sit locally, even though the team is composed of 40 people at international level.
Finally....you want to know more about IQVIA
- You'd join a global team of 70.000+ brave minds
- In 2019 we completed almost 4.000 recruitment processes internally; once you join us, not even the sky is the limit
- We've been nominated a top 500 company every year since our inception in 2016
- FLEXJOBS awarded us the 9th spot in the top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs in 2021
- This is what Forbes thinks about us: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmarkman/2020/10/30/iqvia-killing-it-in-the-drug-trials-business/?sh=1734654f3d21
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.