Omni Channel Manager-Sweden
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
As a result of our continued growth, Vifor Pharma is now looking for a Omni Channel Manager to join our team in the Nordics. In this newly created role, the goal is to enable an exceptional and seamless customer experience. You will report to the Head of Commercial, Nordics.
This is a truly unique opportunity to play a key role in the expansion and transformation of Vifor Pharma. You will lead the design, development, execution & analysis of integrated omnichannel customer engagement strategies in partnership with Country Brand Teams and supporting functions in the Nordic affiliate and Global organizations. Your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following:
- Shape the Omni Channel customer engagement Vision and Ambition for Vifor Pharma Nordiska
- Refine and maintain priority business processes (e.g. multichannel campaign planning, close loop marketing, omnichannel customer engagement orchestration) and the overarching framework of technical enablers, and requirements leading the selection, roll out and deployment of technologies (e.g. marketing automation, digital asset management)
- Define and execute the roadmap for work required to upskill our local cross functional brand teams and local field teams and all supporting functions driving cross functional alignment and enhancing capabilities around omnichannel customer engagement strategies
- Drive key performance indicators selection and reporting requirements to monitor progresses and inform decision making at all levels within the Nordic affiliate
- Define and execute the roadmap for the change management at all organisational levels that is required to enable effective omnichannel customer engagement strategies.
- Lead the work for future state definition and the roadmap for its evolution including all relevant stakeholders
- Role model agile, flexible, analytical, fact based way of working coupled with outstanding integrity
- Champion a mentorship culture within the broader Team scope including global and affiliates
- Lead development & execution of multichannel communication campaigns, ensuring activities are aligned to brand objectives and Vifor’s global multichannel transformation roadmap/business imperatives
- Work with Country Brand Teams to ensure optimal use of online channels to reach and engage customers; proactively makes recommendations on how to improve performance through analytics, insights and research
- Manage full content lifecycle of Vifor’s digital properties including planning & creation, publishing and decommissioning
- Coordinate and execute multichannel marketing campaigns configuration & launch using all available channels. Leads best practice and knowledge sharing via effective reporting and communication
- Lead implementation of new CRM VINCI to ensure omni channel communication to HCP.
- Ensure full understanding of legal & regulatory compliance landscape as it applies to online communications. Identify and mitigate risks in this regard during campaign planning & delivery
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- University degree in a scientific, business or economics-related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, experienced digital communications / marketing roles are preferred
- Basic understanding of medical aspects of therapeutic areas (cardiology and nephrology) along with willingness to develop in-depth expertise
- Understanding of legal and ethical issues related to promotion of new and existing products in Nordics
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) plus good understanding of other digital elements, e.g. google analytics, etc
- Knowledge of digital techniques, e.g. third party sponsorship (Medscape, Doctors.co.uk), SEM, email marketing, social media, e-detailing, mobile, apps.
- Understanding of Multi-Channel integration and Marketing automation
- Swedish or Danish or Norwegian as a native language. Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques including digital marketing, collateral development, industry conference promotion and public relations.
- Possess strategic planning and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated with the bility to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Medical) and global peers
- Strong project and event management skills
- Displays strong organization and time management skills; reliable in completing tasks and delivering on commitments in a timely manner
- Acts as supportive and collaborative team member in line with VIFOR Pharma values
- Able to demonstrate capability to prioritise & operate under pressure.
- Results oriented and yet flexible and sensitive to the needs of others in handling conflicting priorities.
- Project management including multiple-stakeholder, budget, human resources and vendors management
- Deep knowledge of supporting functions and field roles and related operations/processes specific to Pharma. Excel Patient Journey, Portfolio Management, Product lifecycle and Account Management
- Extensive knowledge of operations/processes critical to Omnichannel Marketing in Pharma (Close Loop Marketing, Customer Engagement Orchestration, Brand Planning, Multichannel plan development, Key Account management)
- Ability to design, plan & deliver multichannel / digital marketing campaigns including measuring & reporting on campaign analytics & KPIs
- Master channels that can be enabled to elevate customer engagement including, but not limited to, web/digital design & UX principles, website development and content management, email marketing campaigns and campaign management system(s), remote interactions tools, interactive detail aid and compliant field emails