Clinical Research Associate (I/II) | Home or Office Based | Sydney
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Research Associate I/ II (CRA I or II)
Location: Sydney, Australia
- Home Based or Office Based
- Minimal 12-18 Months independent monitoring experience required
- Strong career growth progression supported by a world class E-learning platform and tailored programs with managers
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
As a Clinical Research Associate at ICON, you’ll work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment alongside a close-knit team of highly qualified CRAs to identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II – IV, ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and principles of ICH-GCP.
- Independent, proactive work to set up and monitor studies, complete reports and maintain documentation
- Submitting protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval, as well as preparing regulatory submissions
- Balancing sponsor generated queries
- Taking responsibility for study cost efficiency
- Preparation and review of study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals
- Potential to assist in training and mentoring fellow CRAs
You will need
- At least 1-2 years' established independent monitoring experience in phase I-III trials as a Clinical Research Associate
- Bachelors degree in medicine, science, or equivalent
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and ability to review and evaluate medical data
- Therapeutic Experience in Oncology and Vaccine highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Availability to travel least 60% of the time (international and domestic -fly and drive) and should possess a valid driving license
Benefits of Working in ICON
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.