UK/IRE Medical Affairs Manager - Oncology
- Experience Level
I am exclusively collaborating with a top-5 global pharmaceutical company who are looking to expand their oncology team with a passionate physician who has expertise in oncology.
The Medical Manger (MM) contributes to the delivery of high quality patient care, and the success of the affiliate by supporting the development and subsequent implementation of the medical/non-promotional plan with high standards of ethics, compliance and safety.
If you are a highly motivated and enthusiastic PhD looking for a new role in a world leading medical affairs team, please read further.
- Lead and implement the development of the medical plan and non-promotional plan within oncology
- Lead and support the local evidence generation program
- Plan and lead the medical review of promotional and non-promotional material
- Support of cross functional activities on medical areas and products of diagnostic technology within the clinical setting
- Working closely with cross functional teams to ensure the retrospective medical and non-medical plan
- Contributing therapy area knowledge to planning, implementation and evaluation of medical and non-medical competitive promotional campaigns
- Interactions between medical and non-medical staff and collaborations with clinical trials investigators and clinicians.
- Responsible for the local scientific and medical communications and publication plan
- Serve as the medical expert of external medical and non-medical information requests
- Supporting compliance, regulatory and marketing teams as appropriate
- Identifying and establishing strategic partnerships with government and academic organisations
- GMC registered physician, registered pharmacist or further/higher level science-based degree e.g. MSc, PhD
- Prior work within a medical affairs in the pharmaceutical or diagnostic environment is essential
- Experience in writing scientific publications and delivering scientific presentations
- Experience in the design and implementation of clinical trials, including data analysis
- Clinical and industry experience within oncology
- Knowledge and experience with ICH, GCP and local regulations
- Experience in working in a cross functional matrix team preferred
- knowledge of IVD regulatory process is preferred
- Comprehensive salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Long term incentives
- Car allowance
- Clear development pathway
- Market leading training and on boarding
- Contributory pension and share scheme
If you are interested in learning more, reach out by clicking below or contact me directly.
Adam J. Bloomfield
Senior Medical Consultant
Abloomfield (@) Barringtonjames.com