Clinical Research Associate for our London office (level dependent upon experience)
- Experience Level
As a CRA you will be responsible for the successful conduct of clinical trials and serve as main contact for the investigative site by representing CTI in a professional manner.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct evaluation, initiation, monitoring and close out visits
- Assist with regulatory and study start-up activities including contract and budget negotiations
- Ensure clinical data integrity and meet study timelines
- Provide ongoing updates and support to project management
- Attend global project meetings including investigator meetings and global team teleconferences
- Complete assigned training programs in drug development processes, therapeutic areas, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and any applicable local regulatory requirements.
What You Bring
- 2 - 3 years of clinical research experience as a CRA or related profession
- Life science background
- Excellent knowledge in ICH-GCP and regulatory requirement
- Fluent in English
- We support career progression – 25% of our global staff is promoted annually and we have a structured mentoring program to provide the support you need to move forward
- We value education and training – We provide tuition reimbursement, partner with universities and colleges to create programs in our field, and have a dedicated training department
- We value our people - We have never had a layoff in our 20-year history, support a work-life balance with flexible schedules, and have provided cash bonuses every year for the past decade
- Our culture is unparalleled – Click here to learn more about “The CTI Way”
- We think globally and act locally – We have a global philanthropic program supporting our team’s efforts to improve their local communities (Click here to learn more about our “CTI Cares” program)
- We are looking toward the future – We have had a consistent 15% growth rate over the last decade, invest in cutting-edge technology, and pride ourselves on our average 95% annual retention rate
- Our work makes a difference – We focus our work on treatments for chronically and critically-ill patients, who are depending on us to bring these life-changing therapies to market
Are you interested? Then we look forward to your electronic application, with a tabular CV in English, as well as information about your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation!
CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services