- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Change Management Consultant for the Life Science / Pharmaceuticals Sector.
Recruiting for an Innovative, collaborative, change management consultant. To join a progressive, forward thinking global consultancy.
You will be working with some of the industry’s leading Life Science / Pharmaceutical organisations across the world. Helping organisations design people centred approaches to help organise and best structure their processes. Using the knowledge of change management & effective project management to plan and lead work streams with small teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in management consulting, advisory or professional services
- The ability to travel to fulfil client requirements & project needs
- A proven track record of successfully working on large, complex consulting engagements
- An entrepreneurial, creative and strategic mind-set
The consultancy offers
- Competitive salaries and a bonus scheme
- Generous pension, healthcare and annual leave package
- Promotion based on your own performance, 4 promotional periods a year
- Learning and development / Training courses and qualifications
- Exciting project and client exposure
- Work / Life balance company scheme
- Flexible working