Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA Australia are seeking experienced CRAs to join our largest embedded sponsor program home based in Sydney and Melbourne. You will have the support of a local monitoring team as well as a highly tenured PRA Senior Management team who are always supporting internal progression opportunities.
- The team is highly structured and functions are very specialized, allowing you to focus solely on producing quality monitoring, building relationships with sites and taking ownership of site management
- There is a strong pipeline of studies and you will have the opportunity to monitor groundbreaking oncology trials as well as HIV, HPV and vaccine trials and work in a dynamic environment which promotes learning and versatility
- Access to advanced technologies, such as laptops and iPads, is provided. This streamlines processes allowing you to work more efficiently and for reduced report writing time meaning reports can be efficiently submitted in real time
- You will be part of an experienced and stable team which has seen huge growth and 100+ ongoing trials across Australia and New Zealand across varied therapeutic areas
- You will be joining a well-renowned sponsor program with a local reputation for having an excellent culture and offering a truly diverse and inclusive workplace
- There is a strong and passionate PRA leadership team who take a hands on approach and you will be encouraged to participate and share your ideas. The management team are supportive of career development and you will have access to external training opportunities and pathways of development
- At least 2 years local CRA experience in CRO/pharma is required and you will have previous experience monitoring oncology trials
- You will be based in Sydney or Melbourne and able to commit to travelling to sites interstate
- Although continuous support will be provided, due to the remote nature of the role, you must be confident working autonomously to ensure delivery of expectations
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.