Clinical Development Consultant - Infectious Disease / Remote, UK
1 day left
- Experience Level
CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT (MD required)
Planet Pharma are partnered with a long-standing mid-size Pharmaceutical company who are hiring for a fully remote Clinical Development Consultant (MD) to lead or support one of their Infectious Disease programs! Our client can consider 0.8-1.0FTE for a 6 month rolling contract homebased anywhere in the UK.
This is a ‘hands on’ position that will work as part of a small team where you will have the opportunity to play a big part. The role therefore requires a dynamic individual with the ability to lead and direct, as well as ‘muck in’ and get their hands dirty with the gravitas to influence and make quick instinctive decisions.
- Lead Clinical Development strategy for a Infectious Disease program in collaboration with senior stakeholders
- Manage clinical development activities including the design of protocols, CSR’s, IB’s etc.
- Participate and lead regulatory interactions with FDA and EMA
- Provide expertise and input into Clinical sections of regulatory documents such as IMPD’s, IND’s etc.
- Oversight of internal cross-functional teams (Safety, Clinical Operations, Biometrics etc.) and external vendors /CRO’s.
- Must be a Medical Doctor (MD, MBBS, Physician) and preferably GMC registered
- Must have a proven track record of managing or leading Infectious Disease / Virology studies
- Must have a deep and thorough understanding of Clinical Development ideally in Phase I-III (minimum 8+ years)
- Preferably Pharma or Biotech experience however CRO and Academic candidates are also considered
- The successful candidate will need to be ‘hands on’, dynamic and innovative.
- Excellent knowledge of clinical development and clinical operations
Freelance / 1.0FTE (will also consider 0.8FTE)
Attractive hourly pay rate
Homebased anywhere in UK
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please contact Sam Chapple on +44 (0) 203 868 8607 or e-mail on email@example.com
- If this role is not suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Clinical Development Consultant - Infectious Disease / Remote, UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly