Bioanalytical Lab Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are in search for a talented Bioanalytical Lab Manager to provide management direction to designated laboratory staff at an innovative biotech organisation.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will assure data collection in compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Encourage a 'continuous improvement' environment within the laboratory.
- Assemble orderly performance reports for discussion with management on issues such as laboratory capacity utilisation, staff utilisation, material usage, error levels, etc.
- Manage the Qualification, maintenance and preventative maintenance schedule of equipment in accordance with policies and SOPs.
- Maintain the operational scheduling and day to day control of laboratory resource.
- Ensure laboratory reagents/materials/equipment inventory is kept up to date for the ongoing active projects and have in place all reagents/materials/equipment for upcoming new projects.
- Oversee Bioanalytical method development, validation, and sample analysis.
- Write and review SOP's for equipment and assays for use in the Bioanalysis labs.
- Represent as the Technical Lead in Equipment qualification and computer software validation for lab equipment installed in the Bioanalysis labs.
- Oversee the tracking and destruction of samples in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Review temperature monitoring data from temperature storage devices and shipments.
- Work with other Managers within the company to share best practice for overall planning across departments.
- Answer to audit findings and CAPAs in a timely manner.
- General housekeeping of the Bioanalysis laboratory.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good understanding of the drug development process.
- Educated at a BSc degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent degree. Relevant experience maybe substituted for education.
- At least 2+ years' experience in the management of a bioanalytical or clinical laboratory in a regulated environment.
- Expert scientific expertise in analytical techniques, including flow cytometry, ligand binding assays and cell based assays.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.