Freelance/Contract Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Proclinical is working with a CRO in search for an experienced (Senior) Clinical Research Associate for a contract role (part-time) in Perth. As the CRA you will oversee and support the conduct of clinical studies, with a primary focus on the conduct of on-site monitoring and centralised data review.
- Conduct site visits as required per Monitoring Plan to perform source data/document verification
- Conduct centralised data review activities to identify potential outliers and discrepancies and communicate with sites to resolve data discrepancies and queries
- Identify and assess suitability of clinical study sites and investigators
- Clinical study product and material accountability
- Close out clinical study sites on completion of the study
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent), required.
- A minimum of 3 years of applicable experience required, including a minimum of 1 year of field monitoring experience
- Experience in Oncology desirable
- Established knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and local government-related guidelines and regulations
- A combination of education and experience may be considered
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Linda Sporleder at +61 3 8518 4662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.