Medical Science Liaison (GBA)
- Experience Level
- Entry level
For our pharmaceutical clients in Switzerland, we are constantly looking to connect with experienced professionals in several areas, including pre-clinical development, clinical research, medical affairs, regulatory affairs, etc.
One of the roles we often recruit for is a Medical Science Liaison/Advisor. Our clients look for dynamic and customer-centric individuals, with at least 1 year of prior experience as a Medical Science Liaison/Advisor developing successful relationships with KOLs and other Healthcare professionals (HCPs). Your key responsibilities will focus on identifying further trial opportunities on a local and/or regional level, driving advocacy and awareness for treatments, attending congresses, and support medical information and medical marketing activities.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with current and future Scientific Experts, cooperative study groups and study sites;
- Discussing scientific value messages, clinical outcomes and patient benefits with HPCs, local payers and other stakeholders in close collaboration with Market Access group;
- Ensuring the exchange of current scientific information between internal and external partners as well as the initiation of scientific programs, studies, symposiums and seminars;
- Participating in national and/or international medical and scientific conferences;
- Discussing individual patient cases with health care professionals in order to optimize treatment decision making;
- Implementing and disseminating high quality medical and scientific educational programs;
- Supporting local/regional/global Medical Affairs team in developing local territory tactics;
- Developing required qualitative and quantitative reports and collating competitor information;
- Supporting product launch activities, as well as supporting implementation of regional launch strategies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Scientific degree (ideally MD or PhD);
- At least 1 year of industry experience as a Medical Science Liaison or Medical Advisor on a national and/or international level;
- Extensive medical, scientific and clinical research knowledge;
- Experience growing and maintaining KOL network;
- Prior exposure to pre-launch activities and medical information/education projects;
- Adaptability and strong communication skills;
- Fluency in English. German and/or French language skills advantageous.