Senior Medical Director - Clinical Development - Remote Europe
- Experience Level
I am currently collaborating with a rapidly expanding international corporation with a team of >250 individuals globally and a reach across >60 countries.
We are working directly with the CMO, supporting the expansion of the global clinical development team, with this position sitting home based in Europe. You will have access to board level and C level team members and therefore must come with a wealth of experience and confidence in this field.
- Reporting directly to the CMO, you are responsible for the design, execution and reporting of clinical trials from early phase to pivotal studies, supporting approval according to the highest standards for ethics, scientific merit, and regulatory compliance
- Provide clinical and medical oversight of marketed products including pharmacovigilance.
- Drive medical affairs projects, including health economics.
- Execute leadership at scientific meetings and conferences.
- Drive the development of company-sponsored clinical trials in the U.S. and Europe
- Development of trial protocol and other related study documents.
- Lead the interactions with external stakeholders including regulatory agencies (e.g. EMA, FDA), advisory boards and study committees (Executive committee, DSMB, CEC, etc.).
- Under the direction of the CMO authors clinical trial reports, and academic outputs such as original abstracts and peer-review publications.
- MD – Expertise in Cardiovascular (Surgery, vascular), Intensive/Critical care, Pulmonology, Hepatology, Anaesthesiology or related area in a critical care environment
- PhD advantageous
- >10 years of international clinical development experience within industry
- Experience designing and conducting international clinical trials
- Experience interacting with Regulatory bodies including the EMA and FDA
- You are willing to work remotely but travel on regular basis (<30%)
- Experience working with Medical Devices highly advantageous
- Competitive basic salary
- Market leading bonus
- An exciting working environment within a dynamic company
- A stable employment contract of unlimited duration
- Remote working
- Long term incentives
For more information reach out to Amy Jenkins at Barrington James.
Medical Recruitment Manager