CRA II or Senior CRA - Sweden, Flexible location
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance is currently looking for a CRA II or Senior CRA in Sweden to monitor sites in both Sweden & Denmark.
You can be based anywhere in Sweden providing you are flexible to monitor in both countries.
This client-dedicated CRA role will be a mix of both on-site and remote monitoring - so the overall travel % will be slightly less that your typical CRA role.
This is a senior role and as such you need to be able to work autonomously & independently.....
- Your Line Manager will also be based in Sweden (Stockholm).
- We offer lots of flexibility with great opportunity to progress into a variety of areas such as Project Manager, CTL, Line Manager, SSU Manager and cross boarder roles in the future. You can also become a Therapy area expert if you are scientifically strong.
- The working conditions within our Swedish team is great! A very positive environment where everyone works together well and in harmony.
- The job is permanent, full time & 100% home-based.
- Competitive salary, car allowance and benefits package, including lunch vouchers
For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail email@example.com
Oncology, Sweden, Stockholm, Uppsala, CRA Clinical Research Associate, Monitor
- A life science degree ideally
- At least 2 years of site monitoring in Sweden
- 100% fluency in Swedish