- Experience Level
I am currently partnered with a fantastic Agency, looking for a Scientific Director to join and lead their successful scientific team.
A leadership role; this position is to support the needs of the business and provide clear direction and guidance for the team. Working closely and leading the scientific team to ensure delivery of strategic goals, exceptional service and project management for internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce clear, accurate, well-written and compliant material.
- Evaluate scientific data objectively in order to report results.
- Manage, review or write a full range of high-quality deliverables to enable the production of a range of materials aimed at educating the medical community
- ontinuous process optimization
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to a master’s degree level or above
- Proven track record in medical communications at a senior level within an agency environment.
- Track record in medical or scientific writing, preferably within a client-driven business, scientific and editorial excellence, with impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to build and maintain strong internal and client relationships through a positive, solution-focused, and, where appropriate, creative attitude.
- Able to demonstrate an ethos of continuous improvement ensuring consistent delivery of the highest possible standards
Flexible and remote working is an option for the right candidate with travel to Head Office as required.
For a strictly confidential conversation about this position please get in touch.