Senior Business Analyst
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Commercial Analyst Manager
Kingston - Office based
To lead the creation and ongoing measurement of sales and business performance metrics across the UKI and Nordics Cluster designed to inform key strategic & tactical business decisions that will increase sales and profitability for the Vision Care business.
- Create and update sales tracking tools and dashboards to monitor customer & product pricing, margin and key account activity by territory, region and market
- Internal reporting and analysis of external market intelligence reports (including IMS and/or GFK and ePAC), external company quarterly reports, territory feedback through CRM
- Business case development and approvals for brand and private label including standardization of templates and bespoke business case proposals; working in conjunction with the sales team and EUCAN team
- Tracking and management of price/volume matricies by product for Bausch & Lomb and its customers with ability to drive recommendation on price changes & channel and brand profit optimization
- Manage gross to net analysis and rebates and devise promotional effectiveness tools to measure business and market impact of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Product Launch Tracking and product launch dashboard creation.
- Develop and manage sales force effectiveness tools and metrics for target customer call rates and market share by territory, region and market.
- Develop / create new tools to support the business to monitor, evaluate and manage sales effectiveness and cost control.
- Ongoing competitive analysis of pricing, org structure and product focus.
- Develop and continually seek to improve standardized weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Responsible for commercial forecasting and annual planning as a key member of the Vision Care Management team
- 1 Direct report
- Ideally graduate level or equivalent professional qualification with a degree in : Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Finance.
- Strong experience in business analytics including commercial analysis, data manipulation, spreadsheet modelling and problem solving using analytical tools
- Strong track record of using Business and Customer Analysis to inform strategic and tactical decisions
- Experience in data manipulation from market intelligence ( IMS, GFK. ePAC)
- Advanced expertise in Excel and bespoke software packages, such as Power BI, QlikView, Peoplesoft, SAP and sales effectiveness support systems such as Salesforce and other CRMs.
- Experience of working in a multinational company preferably healthcare
- Experience of sales effectiveness support working with sales leaders to define SFE strategies and KPIs
- Sales and/or marketing analysis-based experience within a commercial environment is an advantage
- Management experience is desirable
- Strong problem solving ability and creative approach to finding solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven high standard of organisational skills
- Self-starter and results driven
- Demonstrable aptitude in assimilating and utilising financial & market & customer data.
- Demonstrable drive for continuous improvement
- Time/Project management skills
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by over 150 million people around the world.
Bausch + Lomb a Bausch Health company is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world – from the moment of birth through every phase of life. In the UK Bausch + Lomb employs around 160 employees working to deliver our simple yet powerful mission: Helping you see better to live better
Bausch Health employs approximately 21,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people’s lives with our health care products. Bausch Health manufacture and market health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
Working for Bausch & Lomb UK
You will enjoy a good benefits package that includes generous pension, medical cover, 25 days holiday, life assurance and income protection. We have additional benefits you can purchase such as dental and travel insurance and extra days holiday subject to conditions.
Join the Movement
We employ dedicated and innovated team members who are driven to solve problems. We recognize that our team members are essential to our future. It is our goal to make everyone feel respected and equally appreciated so we are all dedicated and committed to the same cause. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment that encourages both professional evolution and personal growth. Each day you spend at Bausch + Lomb, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are working with dedicated individuals who share a common vision of constant innovation. To ensure that we achieve our goals, our team members are continually learning more about their fields of expertise. We are proud to facilitate this development by providing internal and external professional development opportunities. This commitment to growth helps drive our Business and our employees.
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please Apply Now.