Customer Service Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Customer Service Specialist - Maternity cover – Kingston based
Though this position may start working remotely some days of the week, this role will be based in the office 5 days a week as soon as we are able to return.
You will be supporting the Bausch + Lomb UKI business by providing World Class Customer Service Excellence. Proactively co-ordinating all aspects of the supply chain to deliver optimum performance and ensure we meet stated and agreed service levels and/or terms and conditions of supply and demonstrate easy to do business with behaviour.
- Build and manage relationships with customer base and develop in depth knowledge of customers in order to drive business growth
- Proactive customer management, dealing with all queries quickly, accurately and professionally at all customer contact points, ensuring the customer is kept up to date at all times and that long-term solutions are developed and implemented
- Work closely with field-based sales staff, logistics, IT and finance department to resolve issues efficiently
- Proactive order management including timely response, accurate processing and monitoring
- Capture, report, escalate and ensure timely response and resolution to all product and service complaints, in line with global policies
- Taking ownership of every customer enquiry through to completion resolving issues quickly and efficiently in a courteous manner
- Ensure all customers are fully informed of product portfolio, promotional activity and appropriate service offering.
- Familiarization and working in line with standard operating procedures, good distribution practise, pharmacovigilance team and MHRA requirements
- Working independently and as part of a team on assigned projects to ensure that CS operates accurately, efficiently with emphasis on OPC
- Challenge the status quo, promoting LEAN thinking and recognizing opportunities for growth for both self and organisation
- Share knowledge with colleagues and provide support with training as and when required
- Promote ‘One team’ spirit by demonstrating strong teamwork and supporting your colleagues
- Carry out back office tasks such as but not limited to- Pricing, Billing ,Customer Accounts Process, Proactive Management of Backorders etc.
- Compliance with internal SOP’s and GDP procedures
- Coordination of outsourced provider
- Internal systems Management of B+L direct platform (Home deliveries)
- Audit Support
- Customer Visits
- Ad hoc projects
- New Product Set up and testing
- System changes-testing and validation
- Webshop set up and enhancements to customer Ecommerce websites
- Operational Marketing and Commercial support
- Reporting and data analysis
- Lead on process improvements
- Drive new systems roll outs
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by over 150 million people around the world.
Bausch + Lomb a Bausch Health company is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world – from the moment of birth through every phase of life. In the UK Bausch + Lomb employs around 160 employees working to deliver our simple yet powerful mission: Helping you see better to live better
Bausch Health employs approximately 21,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people’s lives with our health care products. Bausch Health manufacture and market health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
Working for Bausch & Lomb UK
You will enjoy a good benefits package that includes generous pension, medical cover, 25 days holiday, life assurance and income protection. We have additional benefits you can purchase such as dental and travel insurance and extra days holiday subject to conditions.
Join the Movement
We employ dedicated and innovated team members who are driven to solve problems. We recognize that our team members are essential to our future. It is our goal to make everyone feel respected and equally appreciated so we are all dedicated and committed to the same cause. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment that encourages both professional evolution and personal growth. Each day you spend at Bausch + Lomb, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are working with dedicated individuals who share a common vision of constant innovation. To ensure that we achieve our goals, our team members are continually learning more about their fields of expertise. We are proud to facilitate this development by providing internal and external professional development opportunities. This commitment to growth helps drive our Business and our employees.
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please Apply Now.