Country Operations Administrator, UK, Home-based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, advanced analytics and technology solutions to the life sciences industry formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles.
For our sponsor-dedicated team scattered throughout the UK we are currently looking for a Country Operations Administrator (role similar to that of a CTA2) to support a biotech company focused exclusively on innovative and ground-breaking therapies within the Rare Diseases' area.
Perform daily administrative activities, in conjunction with the Clinical Research Associates and Regulatory and Start-Up teams, to ensure a complete and accurate Trial Master File delivery.
• Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) team with accurately updating and maintaining clinical documents and systems (e.g., Trial Master File (TMF)) that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
• Assist the clinical team with the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
• Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
• Assist CRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information. Coordinate the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
• Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
• May collaborate with the clinical team on the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
• 3-4 years administrative support experience, ideally within the Healthcare field
• Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
• Basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirement, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines as provided in company training.
Why should you apply?
• You'd join a global team of 70.000+ brave minds
• In 2019 we completed almost 4.000 recruitment processes internally; once you join us, not even the sky is the limit
• We've been nominated a top 500 company every year since our inception in 2016
• FLEXJOBS awarded us the 9th spot in the top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs in 2021
Additional information: Permanent contract, Performance-based bonus and Benefits - Our recruitment process will be held 100% remotely and will consist of 2 steps (HR and Hiring Manager)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.