Director HEOR & RWE - Denmark
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Associate Director - HEOR
EU5, Australia, Japan, Canada
I am currently partnered with a top 20 Pharmaceutical company founded over 20 years ago who are expanding their EU division this year. With offices globally they are currently seeking a HEOR Associate Director to join their UK base with a focus on Health Economic activities across 4 key markets; EU5, Australia, Japan & China. You will work collaboratively across the business at a country specific, local and global level with other Associate Directors across Europe within Health Economic, Market Access & Medical Affairs.
You will be responsible for developing evidence to support reimbursement and value proposition through the companies product life cycles. Proactively developing and implementing innovative research objectives as well as being responsible for assigned project timelines and budgets for successful completion.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who has 5 + years experience working within a Health Economics or HTA focused position that is looking for the next step in their career. You will have the ability to drive cross functional relationships across Europe, lead a project team and be a project leader across Europe.
- You will inform and implement HEOR Strategies
- You will Adapt and maintain value dossiers in line with local needs
- You will work on various HTA Processes - EU Countries
- Focus on the US, Canada, Europe, UK & Nordic Markets
- Work on Value based activities e.g. Value Propositions; Slide decks, building tools, abstracts.
- You will be a strong leader displaying the following qualities; self starter, work cross functionally, take charge when needed.
- Working Modelling background
- Speciality Care Therapeutic Areas e.g. Womens Health, Nephrology, anti -infectives
- Degree in a relevant life science discipline
- 5 + years consulting or pharmaceutical background in Health Economics
- Technical Health Economics Expertise
- Excellent written and communications skills
- English is necessary any other language is ideal.
- Knowledge of EU HTA Systems
- Working knowledge of Market Access
- Good Communicator; Work within a diverse team articulating information and ideas
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com