(Senior) Global Value and Access Lead – Immunology & Inflammation
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Value and Access Lead to join one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world. This exciting role sits within a highly innovative franchise with new biologic products focused in Immunology &Inflammation.
The current global team is staffed with individuals of high scientific integrity and curiosity. And I am are seeking like-minded and highly motivated professionals with an appropriate payer and pricing background who thrives on scientific challenges in a global environment.
You will be a key member of the New Corporate Inflammation Market Access Team and will create innovative payer and pricing strategies globally, with emphasis on the company’s pioneering Immunology pipeline.
- You will be responsible for creating Global Market Access strategies and support this execution globally
- Establish innovative approaches using state-of-the-art technologies in order to bring value for payer customer relations
- Collaborate with HEOR Managers in order to establish and input strategies for the brand and product development teams
- Work cross-functionally with the brand team and have the responsibility for the Integrated Brand Planning internationally
- Provide guidance and training using prising and reimbursement material and tools
- You will keep up to date with the most recent market access and pricing strategies and will contribute to new business opportunities and development
You will bring to the role:
- Master’s degree or PhD in Health Economics, Medicine, Pharmacy, Business or related discipline
- Considerable experience in the pharma/biotech industry, with previous experience within an International or Global setting
- Experience in supporting, developing and designing product launch
- Proven track record of designing and creating cooperative methods for payer customers
- Deep understanding of pricing and reimbursement systems in the USA, Europe and Japan
- Sound knowledge and anticipation of payer/customer perceptions internationally
- Solid analytical, organizational, presentation and communication skills
In return you will receive:
- A dynamic and international environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lucrative bonus package
- Relocation assistance
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Reuben for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Reuben at +44 1273 059 650 / +41 615 880 066 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuben is a Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.
Apply for (Senior) Global Value and Access Lead – Immunology & Inflammation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly