- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions are partnered with a small, exciting European CRO that building a brand new clinical research team in the UK and are looking for their first CRA for this new department. My client a primarily based in Scandinavia, however they are expanding into the UK and across central Europe over the next 12-18 months. This is a great opportunity to be part of this new team from the very start and play a pivotal role in their growth and development.
This can be worked 100% from home anywhere across the UK and is available for an immediate start, however notice periods can be taken into consideration.
- Be involved in study start-up (if applicable)
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Preparation and coordination of monitoring visits
- On-site patient management
- Monitor and maintain ICH-GCP compliance
- Good experience within independent monitoring
- Previous experience working on across various therapy areas and phases
- In depth knowledge of GCP & ICH
- Life Science degree or equivalent
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below.