Global Marketing Manager - Cardiology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Global Marketing Manager, Cardiology
Cambridge, UK | Gothenburg, Sweden | Gaithersburg, US
Do you have expertise in, and passion for Marketing? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the implementation of the brand strategy and tactical plan in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies
Join a place built on innovation and creativity. Where different views and perspectives are welcomed and valued. An environment that champions inclusion, and teams that reflect the diversity of the communities that we serve.
At AstraZeneca we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
What you'll do
This commercial role focuses on leading the development and implementation of the brand strategy and the tactical plan which supports the global brand strategy, life cycle management plan, and brand operational plan. Critical success in this role will come from working closely with markets to understand changing market trends, localize global strategy and share best practices.
The role will also be responsible for developing and leading day-to-day marketing projects. Programs include: Development of Brand strategy and guidance documents, operational plans, development of campaign materials, non-personal promotion efforts, robust pre-launch and launch preparation.
Successful candidates will lead and coordinate the commercial voice across a variety of supporting functions such as Operations, Legal, Regulatory, Medical, Business Insight, Payer Teams, and Finance.
- Customer Insight/Performance - Utilize the insights to analyze and create customer insight, interpret marketing performance and provide opportunities to maximize contribution
- Contributes to and leads elements of commercialization & strategy including BSP development, message development, marketing material development, and rollout of planning/execution
- Creative Concept and Message Development - Translate the brand strategy and positioning into consistent and compelling messages that build on the customer insights and increase differentiation and interest in the minds of the customer, and refresh as warranted by insight, market dynamics and clinical trial results.
- Promotional Mix Resource Allocation and Management -- Evaluate the right channel, technology, and spending for each relevant customer group, addressing regionalization nuances and optimizing resource mix to maximize sales with measurable responses.
- Integration -- Ensure brand programs are fully integrated across customer groups and address diverse needs of patients and HCPs
Essential for the role
- Inline Brand Marketing Company experience
- Expertise & experience in Cardiology (if possible heart failure) & related therapeutic area
- Understanding of the development process and necessary commercial touch points
- Thorough understanding of general business and core marketing principles and application to future healthcare market challenge
- Strategic thinking and influencing skills, to develop and implement strategies
- Strong leadership attributes to generate commitment and constructively resolve issues
- Proven experience and knowledge of a broad base of external customers including patients, prescribers, payors, providers collaboration partners.
At AstraZeneca we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We're on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what's next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it's yours.
Date job posted: 02/03/2021
Date job closed: 26/03/2021
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
If you have site, country or departmental social media then feel free to switch any of the above links.