- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Proclinical has partnered with a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisation (CMO) that is significantly expanding and is seeking a suitably experienced Production Supervisor to join their team in Melbourne.
About the role
The Production Supervisor is a hands-on role, organising many day to day activities, liaising with Warehouse, Distribution and Quality, along with at times clients of the business, to ensure production targets are met, materials are available and relevant documentation is completed
Benefits and perks
On offer is the opportunity to work with a leading CMO business that is significantly growing and has a big focus on its own people and developing them, along with a welcoming and friendly atmosphere within the business.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will need to pose the following qualifications, experience and attributes;
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 1 – 5 years of pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- Strong cGMP documentation experience and training
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Be a self-started that is highly organised and can manage multiple priorities
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lewis on (03) 8518 4670. To apply for this role either click "Apply" or email firstname.lastname@example.org