Freelance Part Time Senior Biostatistician
- Experience Level
Freelance Senior Biostatistician – Europe
Homebased - 10 - 20 Hours Per Week
€45 - €55 (Rate D.O.E)
Experience: 4+ Years Required
Josh Zarembski is partnering with a very exciting small CRO that are growing across Europe, at a very impressive rate and need additional experience from a Senior Statistician on a part time basis. My client has recently partnered with a new client and is looking for help on their new and exsisting projects.
This position can be worked alongside another position as the hours required will ranged between 10 - 20 hours per week. The position will be 100% homebased and can be worked remotely anywhere across Europe.
- Lead and support the planning, management, and execution of statistical and statistical programming activities for clinical trials, patient registries, and other activities as requested by clients.
- Identify project priorities and project timeline goals and communicate priority-related issues and timelines to programming and support teams.
- Provide project management of statistical and programming timeline activities on simple to moderate complexity clinical trials.
- Provide lead statistical support and oversight in the project specific creation of Statistical Analysis Plans.
- Provide biometrics leadership and coordination across client and other vendor functional areas, including clinical operations, data management, regulatory, and medical writing teams.
- Manage project budgets, support financial reporting for studies, identify of out of scope work.
- Statistics degree or Life Science equivalent
- Strong experience performing statistical analysis within clinical trials
- Previous experience leading studies
- Experience working in a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment
- Good working knowledge of CDISC and ADaM
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies –www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0918
- Email: JZarembski@alsolutions.co.uk