- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Clinical Research Associate – United Kingdom
£50,000 (Salary Flexible D.O.E)
Experience: 3+ Years Required
Josh Zarembski is partnered exclusively with a small expanding Nordic CRO who have recently opened their UK office and are now looking for a SCRA to assist with the current and upcoming studies.
Due to their growth and expansion, I am searching for an experienced Clinical Research Associate. Being one of the most important roles within the team, I am looking for somebody with strong monitoring experience who can offer experience and support to the companies projects moving forward.
This is an opportunity to join a small, innovative organisation. They have less than 7% staff turnover rate, unparalleled training to promoted within as soon as possible and offer 100% work-from-home flexibility.
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study start-up activities (if applicable)
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Mentoring Junior CRAs
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- Independent on-site monitoring experience
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase I and/or II is preferred
- Full working proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0918
- Email: JZarembski@alsolutions.co.uk
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Services £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom